The Real Madrid receives this Wednesday at Mallorca (22.00 h./Movistar LaLiga) with forced rotations due to the injuries suffered Carlo Ancelotti and the fatigue that their holders accumulate, measuring the wardrobe of their staff in a stellar moment of the couple Vinicius-Benzema, against a Balearic team that does not score in the Santiago Bernabeu Since 12 years. These are the 10 highlights of this duel, according to Opta statistics.
1. The Real Madrid have prevailed in their last five home games against him Majorca in LaLiga, scoring 14 goals and conceding only three. The Whites have never had six consecutive home victories against the Vermilion box in the competition.
2. After four league visits without losing between 2000 and 2004 (3W 1E), achieving in one of them their biggest away win in the top flight (1-5 in May 2003), Mallorca have lost nine of their last 10 games away from home against Real Madrid in The league (1V).
3. The Majorca has lost more games against Real Madrid than against any other rival in LaLiga history, both total defeats (37) and visitors (22).
Four. The Real Madrid they have not lost in their last 23 LaLiga games (17V 6E) and have 13 points after their five league games this season (4V 1E) – if they win they will reach 16 points, which would be their best record after the first six matches of a campaign in LaLiga since 2013/14 (16 with Carlo Ancelotti coach).
5. Mallorca have left a clean sheet three times in LaLiga 21/22 (2W 2E 1D), their best start in this regard after the first five games of a season in the top flight since 10/11, with Michael Laudrup on the bench.
6. Vinicius Júnior He is the second player born from 2000 onwards to have scored five or more goals (5) this season in the five major European leagues after Erling haaland, Borussia Dortmund (7).
7. Karim Benzema have participated in at least one goal in each of their first five games of a season in The league (six goals and five assists) for the first time in his career.
8. The Mallorca player, Takefusa Kubo, has only scored one goal – against Levante with the Getafe in May 2021- and achieved an attendance -against Elche in March also with the azulón team- in their last 39 matches in The league.
9. The Majorca will be the 24th team he faces Carlo Ancelotti as coach of the Real Madrid in the league. The Italian has beaten 22 of his 23 rivals in the competition, failing only against Atlético de Madrid (4P 0V 1E 3D).
10. The RCD Mallorca coach, Luis García Plaza, has only won one of his nine games against Real Madrid in LaLiga (2E 6D), 2-1 with the Getafe in August 2012, losing in his four league visits to the Santiago Bernabeu.