Due to the upcoming quarantine training camp of FC Bayern, the anger at the game association Greuther Fürth is great. Will the change of Julian Nagelsmann change the situation of Alexander Nübel? There are apparently no talks with an alternative candidate. News and rumors about FCB can be found here.
Here you will find further news about FC Bayern.
FC Bayern is likely to go to the quarantine training camp in Grassau on the Chiemsee from May 12 to 22. The DFL stipulates that such a measure must be carried out by all teams before the last match days to avoid new infections. In the course of this, the FCB and the game association Greuther Fürth got in each other’s way.
The four-star hotel “Das Achental” had already been reserved by Fürth before FC Bayern came into play and snatched the resort away from the second division side. “We had a booking option up to and including Thursday evening. We wanted to make use of this and sent the offer back by fax in due time. We were therefore very confused about the hotel’s approach, which simply didn’t get in touch and not even us has canceled, “said Fürth’s sports director Rachid Azzouzi picture.
The shamrocks only found out through a partner agency that the hotel is now intended for FC Bayern. “That’s not a good style in my eyes!” Said Azzouzi. The anger of the 50-year-old was explicitly not directed against Munich: “I spoke to Hasan and we are absolutely fine. Bavaria didn’t know that we were the first. It’s just a shame that certain values in our society are not exist more for everyone. “
FC Bayern, News: Fürth upset about quarantine training camp
At Bayern, the question of the future number two behind Manuel Neuer is still a headache. Although third division keeper Ron-Thorben Hoffmann had the option to extend the contract until 2022, it is unlikely that FCB will go into the coming season without an experienced new backup.
This is where Alexander Nübel comes into play. The former Schalke player, who only appeared three times in his debut season in Munich and is not satisfied with his role, had indicated in the person of adviser Stefan Backs that he was aiming for a temporary exit. “We continue to pursue the issue of Alex being loaned out,” Backs said in early April kicker: “Alex needs regular match practice, a few appearances are not enough.”
Will this line of thought change under new coach Julian Nagelsmann? How Sport1Reporter Florian Plettenberg reports that the Leipzig resident is considered a big Nübel fan and is said to have already tried to bring the goalkeeper to RB. At that time, he decided in favor of FC Bayern. A conversation between the Nübel side, which considers a two-year loan to be useful, and Nagelsmann and Salihamidzic should now bring clarity.
However, given the exceptional position of Neuer, it seems unlikely that anything will change in Nübel’s short-term perspective, even under Nagelsmann. Instead, the former Leipzig chief scout, who is now sports director at AS Monaco, could come back into play with Paul Mitchell. He should continue to be convinced by the 24-year-old, but there have not yet been concrete discussions about a loan. BVB and RB Leipzig are named as other candidates.